There are plenty of things to love about rugby, however there are also a few things that really annoy me, here are my top seven;
1. Waiting on the TMO to make a bloody decision
2. Gobby players giving other players and referees grief
3. Booing by fans whilst a kicker is taking a penalty or conversion
4. When people say isn’t it just a load of big blokes running into each other?
5. Scrum resets – how hard it it not to fall flat on your faces?
6. ‘Fans’ who don’t actually know the game talking like they’re experts
7. Ticket prices for the 2015 Rugby World Cup
What really annoys you in rugby at the moment?