England head coach Eddie Jones has today revealed the side that will face the Barbarians in the warm up game to their two game tour of Argentina.
England will have to play their 3 June fixtures without some of their key men, as they travel to New Zealand with the Lions.
England are not lacking in experience however, with Mike Brown and Chris Robshaw still in the camp. Although, this may not have been a problem in the first place, as ever improving prodigy George Ford has said that he is developing his leadership skills with England.
With England missing some of their men, who thinks they will be able to keep up current standards when they face the Barbarians and Argentina.
Here’s England’s side to face the Barbarians…
15. Mike Brown (Harlequins, 60 caps)
14. Nathan Earle (Saracens, uncapped)
13. Sam James (Sale Sharks, uncapped)
12. Alex Lozowski (Saracens, uncapped)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 25 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 35 caps)
9. Danny Care (Harlequins, 71 caps)
1. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 1 cap)
2. Jack Singleton (Worcester Warriors, uncapped)
3. Will Collier (Harlequins, uncapped)
4. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 3 caps)
5. Nick Isiekwe (Saracens, uncapped)
6. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins, 55 caps)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
8. Josh Beaumont (Sale Sharks, uncapped)
16. George McGuigan (Leicester Tigers, uncapped)
17. Ross Harrison (Sale Sharks, uncapped)
18. Jamal Ford-Robinson (Bristol Rugby, uncapped)
19. Tom Ellis (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
20. Ben Curry (Sale Sharks, uncapped)
21. Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, uncapped)
22. Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens, 27 caps)
23. Mike Haley (Sale Sharks, uncapped)