This post comes in response to the recent BuzzFeed article with questions all Welsh rugby fans supposedly have for English rugby fans…
1. Who first thought these were a good idea?
2. You do realise Dragons are about as real as your chances of winning the World Cup?
3. Remind us the last time you won the World Cup?
4. Whatever happened to this guy?
5. You do realise this guy is English?
6. And this guy?
7. Are you getting used to seeing this yet?
8. Does this guy even understand the meaning of impartial?
9. Have you got over this yet?
10. How much do you wish this guy was Welsh?
11. Who thought giving this guy a new contract was a good idea?
12. You do realise nobody knows what you’re singing right?
13. When was the last time a Welshman actually coached Wales?
14. How often do you have to do this to cover up all the empty seats?
15. Was this the inspiration for your new kit?
16. Remind us how many Welshmen there are on the England coaching team?
17. Who would actually wear this?
18. What’s with the male nudity?
19. Does anyone actually give a toss about the regions?
20. How badly do you wish this guy had been Welsh?
21. Remind us the last time England lost to Samoa?
22. Or Japan?
23. Does anyone actually enjoy drinking this?